Glass-reinforced plastics products for chemical industry
|1Sorenkov, A |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):165-169|
|Publication Language: Russian|
A sufficiently complicated set of requirements is specified to the products operated in chemical production. They are as follows: the resistance to chemical corrosive media, leak-proofness, fire-resistance, static electricity protection, and necessary strength. The products made of epoxy glass-reinforced plastics with special service properties meet the present requirements. In the present investigation the resistance to chemical corrosive media was ensured by epoxy resin modification.
1. Vorobieva G. Ya. Chemical Resistance of Polymeric Materials. (Khimia, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].
2. Constructional Fiberglass Plastics. (Khimia, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
3. Mallinson J. The use of fiberglass products in chemical industries, Transl. from Eng., Ed. by V. I. Al'perin, S. M. Perlin. (Khimia, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].
4. Semenova G. P., Pavlov V. V. In: Mehanika polimerov, No. 4, 585 (1970) [in Russian].
5. Kataev V. M., Popov V. A., Sazhin B. I. (Eds.) Handbook of Plastics Masses, 2nd ed., Vol. 2 (Khimiya, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].