Use and ionometeic quality surveillance of preparations based on polyvinylpyrrolidone
|1Chmilenko, FA, 1Korobova, IV, 1Mikulenko, OV, 1Chmilenko, TS, 2Kharun, MV |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipro, Dnipro, Ukraine
2Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):030-033|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We consider the use polyvinylpyrrolidone as a component of medicinal preparations for the. elongation of the action of biological-active substances and for the decrease of the toxication of the organism working under extreme conditions. The ionometric method for the control of the polymer content of the medicinal forms of dezintoxic type is proposed.
1. Kirsh Yu. A., Zazhirei V. D. Peculiarities of the physiological action of polyvinylpyrrolidone and its compositions with medicinal substances. In: Synthetic Polymers for Medical Use, 154-162 (Medicina, Tashkent, 1984) [in Russian].
2. Plate N. A., Vasilyev A. E. Physiologically Active Polymers, 296 p. (Khimia, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].
3. Synthesis, Properties, and Use of Polymers Based on N-Vinyllactams, 231 p. (Fan, Tashkent, 1990) [in Russian].
4. Sidel'kovskaya F. P. Chemistry of N-Vinylpyrrolidone and Its Polymers, 110 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].
5. Burnazyan A. I. (Ed.) Handbook on Blood Substitutes and Blood Preparations, 148 p. (Meditsina, Moscow, 1969) [in Russian].
6. Chmilenko F. A., Korobova I. V., Danilenko L. N. Determination of a polymer surfactant by potentiometry with an ion-selective electrode using inorganic or organic anions as counterions of the electrode-active compound. Zhurnal Analiticheskoi Khimii, 55 (11), 1179-1183 (2000) [in Russian].