Inclusion of the economic factor for making a decision in the pre-launch procedure of a launcher
|1Zhuk, S, 2Fediakin, AI, Agarkow, AV |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
2Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):074-077|
|Publication Language: Russian|
With the use of a mathematical model, it is required to obtain predictive time value of the start of a launcher when a critical situation takes place and on this base to make a decision concerning further development of actions for the рге-iaunch procedure.
1. Belyaev L. S. Solution of Complex Optimization Problems in the Presence of Uncertainty. (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1978) [in Russian].
2. Wentzel E. S. Operations Research. (Sov. radio, Moscow, 1972) [in Russian].
3. Wentzel E. S.,Ovcharov L. A. Probability theory and its engineering applications. (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].
4. Volkov I. K., Zagoruiko E. A. Operational Research. (Izd. MGTU im. N. E. Baumana, Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].
5. Dedkov V. K., Severtsev N. A. Basic Issues of Complex Systems Operation. (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
6. Druzhinin G. V. Reliability of Automation Systems. (Energiya, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].
7. Mushik E., Muller P. Methods for making technical decisions. (Mir, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].
8. Razumov I. M., Belova L. D., Ipatov M. I., Proskuryakov A. V. Network graphs in planning. (Vyssh. shk., Moscow, 1967) [in Russian].
9. Golenko D. I., Kirillov V. V. (Eds) Network Planning and Control. (Jekonomika, Moscow, 1967) [in Russian].
10. Trukhaev R. I. Decision making models under uncertainty. (Nauka, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].