Dynamics of tendencies of space exploration
|1Dzhur, OE |
1Oles Honchar Dnipro National University, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):013-019|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We consider tendencies of the development of segments of the market of space technics and services which are perspective for Ukraine.
1. Japan successfully launchers new H-IIA rocket in August. Atoms. Japan, 45 (10) (2001).
2. Mankins J. C. A fresh look at space solar power: New architecture, concepts and technologies. Developing Business: Pap. 48th International Astronautical Federation Congress, (Turin, 4-10 Oct. 1997).
3. Mechara M. Asias space tigers seek launcher role. Aviation Week and Space Technology, 151 (24), 74-75 (1999).
4. Shoebox-sized space probes take to orbit. Science, 284 (5416), 897-899 (1999).
5. Smith B. A. EELV competitors seek to achieve performance goals. Aviation Week and Space Technology, 151 (24), 54-60 (1999).
6. Warwick G. Birds, mark first round of RLV contest. Flight Int., 157 (4725), 27 (2000).