On elaboration of new technologies development on the basis of notions of the influence of energy flow on forming anisotropic density of constructive materials
|1Domracheva, VA, 1Ladikov, VA |
1Open Joint-Stock Company «Ukrainian Research Insti-tute of Mechanical Engineering», Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):054-057|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We found the relation between the energy flow density and the material density in the system, as well as we determined the nature of this relation. In our opinion, the relation can be used for elaboration of new materials and technologies.
1. Howerton M. T. Thermodynamics for Engineers. (Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].
2. Kolenko E. A. Thermoelectric cooling devices. (Izd-vo Akad. nauk SSSR, Moscow, Leningrad, 1963) [in Russian].
3. Ishlinskii A. Yu. (Ed.) Polytechnical Dictionary. (Sovetskaya Entsiklopedia, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].
4. Timashev S. V., Yantovsky E. N. (Eds.) Direct Energy Conversion. (Mir, Moscow, 1969) [in Russian].
5. Saveliev I. V. General physics course, Vol.1. (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].