Development of rated-analytical method for registration of stress relaxation effect on functionality of units of flight vehicle engine
|1Lysenko, AS |
1National Aerospace University "Kharksv Aviation Institute", Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2003, 9 ;(Supplement1):088-092|
|Publication Language: Russian|
A rated-analytical method for the estimation of stress relaxation effect on functionality of formation of thread joints of flight vehicle engines is proposed. This method is more potentially accurate in comparison with present methods, which is confirmed by additionally conducted experimental researches.
1. Kapustin A. A., Lysenko A. S. Holographic studies of relaxation phenomena in threaded connections of RCT using computer technology. In: Problems of design and manufacture of aircraft structures: Sb. nauch. tr., Is. 27(4), 102—106 (Kharkov, 2001) [in Russian].
2. Orlin A. S. (Ed.) Internal Combustion Engines. Constructing and Stress Calculations of Piston and Combined Engines, 464 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1972) [in Russian].
3. Voloschenko L. P., Aleksyuk M. M., Grishko B. G., et al. Testing technique for studying the mechanical properties of materials, 319 p. (Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1984) [in Russian].
4. Rabotnov Yu. N. Creep of structural elements, 752 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].
5. Aronov I. Z., Burdasov E. I. Reliability assessment based on results of truncated testing, 184 p. (Izd-vo standartov, Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].
6. Ponomarev S. D., et al. Strength Calculations in Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 2, 976 p. (Mashgiz, Moscow, 1958) [in Russian].
7. Postikov V. S. (Ed.) Relaxation Phenomena in Metals and Alloys, 340 p. (Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1963) [in Russian].
8. Finkel'shtein B. N. (Ed.) Relaxation Phenomena in Metals and Alloys, 326 p. (Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1960) [in Russian].