Monitoring of the geocentre motions on the basis of DORIS, GPS, and SLR DATA
|1Kuzin, SP, 1Tatevian, SK |
1Institute of Astronomy, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(5-6):156-158|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We give the results of regression analysis of geocentre variations time series which are derived at the Institute of Astronomy of RAS on the basis of DORIS data for a time interval of 1999.2 to 2002.6. In addition, we present the results of analysis of geocentre variations on the basis of DORIS (IGN/JPL analysis centre) and GPS (JPL) data for ten-year period of time as well as on the basis of SLR (CSR) data for eight-year period of time. Annual and semiannual signals with amplitudes from 1.2 to 18.5 mm and some shorter periods are found for all time series. The amplitudes of some short-periodic signals are comparable with the amplitudes of semiannual signals. The secular trend of the geocentre motion with a velocity of a few millimetres per year is found.
1. Boucher C., Sillard P. Synthesis of submitted geocenter time series. In: Ray J. (Ed.) IERS Analysis Campaign to Investigate Motions of the Geocenter. IERS Technical Note 25, 15—21 (Observatoire de Paris, April 1999).
2. Dong D., Dickey J. O., Chao Y., Chehg M. K. Geocenter variations caused by atmosphere, ocean and surface ground water. Geophys. Res. Lett., 24, 1867—1870 (1997).
3. Kuzin S. P., Tatevian S. K. DORIS data analysis at the Institute of Astronomy. Proc. of DORIS DAYS, 2-3 May, 2000 (Toulouse, France, 2000).
4. Kuzin S. P., Tatevian S. K. On Computation of Weekly Doris Solutions for 1999—2001 Time Period. In: Proc. of the IDS workshop (Biarritz — France, 13-14 June 2002). Available: http://ids.cls.fr/html/report/ idsworkshop_2002/programme.html
5. Montag H. Geocenter motions derived by different satellite methods. In: Ray J. (Ed.) IERS Analysis Campaign to Investigate Motions of the Geocenter. IERS Technical Note 25, 71—74 (Observatoire de Paris, April 1999).