Comparison of the safety principles for the control systems for launchers and atomic power stations
|1Aizenberg, Ya.E, 2Yastrebenetskii, MA |
1Public Joint Stock Company «HARTRON», Kharkiv, Ukraine
2State Enterprise "State Scientific and Technical Center for Nuclear and Radiation Safety", Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2002, 8 ;(1):055-060|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We discuss the peculiarities of the control of two most important (from the safety point of view) objects – atomic power stations and launchers. We determine a general trend in the development of the control systems for these objects and compare the basic principles in providing their safety. Some recommendations are proposed for improving the gesign of the control systems.
|Keywords: atomic power stations, control systems, launchers|
1. Requirements for nuclear and radiation safety to information and control systems important for the safety of nuclear power plants. State Administration of Nuclear Regulation of Ukraine, Kyiv, 2000) (NP 306.5.02/3.035-2000) [in Ukrainian].
2. Information technology. Types tests automated systems: GOST 34.603-92 from 1 January 1993 [in Russian].
3. General Safety Provisions for Nuclear Power Plants. (Derzhavna administracija jadernogo reguljuvannja Ukrai'ny, Kyiv, 2000) (NP 306.1.02/1.034-2000) [in Ukrainian].
4. Yastrebenetsky M. A. Monitoring and control systems of NPP power units of Ukraine: yesterday, today, tomorrow. Nuclear and radiation safety, No. 1, 58—65 (1998) [in Russian].
5. International Atomic Energy Agency. Modern instrumentation and control for nuclear power plants: a guidelook. Technical Report Ser. No. 387 (Vienna, 1999).
6. International Atomic Energy Agency. Specifications of requirements for upgrades using digital instrumentation and control system. IAEA TECDOC-1066 (Vienna, 1999).
7. International Electro technical Commission. Software for computers in the safety systems of nuclear power stations. IEC 60880-86 (1986).
8. International Electro technical Commission. Nuclear power plants. Instrumentation and control systems important for safety. Classification. IEC 61226-93 (1993).
9. Yastrebenetsky M. Modernization of he Ukrainian NPP Instrumentation and Control Systems. Modernization of instrument and control in nuclear power plants, 165—173 (IAEA TECDOC-1016) (Vienna, 1998).