Accuracy Analysis of Strapdown Inertial Navigation Systems
|1Kortunov, VI, 1Dybska, IYu., 1Proskura, GA, 2Trachsel, T |
1National Aerospace University 'Kharkiv Aviation Institute', Kharkiv, Ukraine
2Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2007, 13 ;(4):040-048|
|Publication Language: English|
This paper discusses correction methods of INS/GPS systems. Different schemes are considered: open loop correction scheme, scheme with estimated instrumental errors feedback, scheme with state space feedback and scheme with navigation parameter errors feedback INS correction is considered as the process of control on the base of combined method. Nonlinear equations of INS angular errors in quaternion form are obtained. Nonlinear and linear equations of navigation and orientation parameters errors are presented. Observability and detectability of linear equations of INS errors at different component combination of error vector are evaluated. Precision analysis of instrumental errors compensation is carried out. The results of testing INS/GPS systems on laboratory bench and car are presented.
|Keywords: correction, navigation parameter, process of control|
1. Babich O. A. Information Processing in Navigation Complexes, 512 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1991).
2. Branets V. N., Shmyglevskiy I. P. Introduction into Inertial Navigation Systems Theory, 280 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1992).
3. Chernodarov A. V., Patrikeev A. P., Gladkin C. M., et al. Performance updating of integrated navigation systems on the base of closely coupled damping schemes of sensor errors. Proceedings of XIIIth St. Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigating Systems, 111 — 120 (St. Petersburg, 2005).
4. Dmitriev S. P., Stepanov O. A., Koshaev D. A. Investigation of data interconnecting at inertial satellite systems development. Integrated Inertial Satellite Systems, 43—59 (St. Petersburg, 2004).
5. Kuzovkov N. T., Salychev O. S. Inertial navigation and optimal filtration, 216 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1982).
6. Kortunov V. I., Proskura G. A. Observability and detectability of strapdown INS instrumental errors. Aerospace technique and technology, No. 3 (29), 31—38 (2006).
7. Kortunov V. I., Proskura G. A. Error equations of strapdown INS and observability analysis. Data reduction systems, No. 9 (58), 112—115 (2006).
8. Parusnikov N. A., Morozov V. N., Borzov V. I. Correction problem in inertial navigation, 176 p. (Moscow State University, Moscow, 1982).
9. Panov A. P. Mathematical fundamentals of inertial navigation theory, 278 p. (Naukova dumka, Kyiv, 1995).
10. Stepanov O. A. Development features and future prospects of navigation inertial satellite systems. Integrated Inertial Satellite Systems, 25—43 (St. Petersburg, 2004).