Statistical characteristics of differential spectrum of spasecraft trajectory
|1Baranov, GL, 1Baranov, VL, 2Kovbasiuk, SV |
1State Enterprise Research Institute “Quantum-Navigation” Industrial Policy of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolev of the National Aviation University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(4):147–153|
|Section: Space Navigation and Communications|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The accuracy calculation of spacecraft position in orbit is based on differential transformations. The results of simulation are given.
|Keywords: accuracy calculation, navigation, trajectory|
1. Pukhov G. E. Differential transformations of functions and equations, 420 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1980) ) [in Russian].
2. Pukhov G. E. Differential spectra and models, 184 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1990) [in Russian].
3. Ronto N. I., Semagina Je. P. On the problem of finding the functions of the originals in differential T-spectra. Electronic Modeling, 9 (6), 5—8 (1987) [in Russian].
4. Dostupov B. G. (Ed.) Statistical methods in the design of nonlinear automatic control systems, 408 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].
5. Chernetsky V. I. Accuracy analysis of nonlinear control systems, 246 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].