Implementation of GPS technologies on ground transportations
|1Makarenko, BI, 2Gorb, AI |
1Public Joint Stock Company «Research Institute of Radio Measurements», Kharkiv, Ukraine
2National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(4):051-060|
|Section: Space Navigation and Communications|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We present an information to use the technologies of global satellite navigation systems (GSNS) for ground transportations (automobiles, railways). It is considered one of the effective systems operating at present using named technology. The principles of such system operation, their implementation and attainable technical parameters are described.
|Keywords: ground transportations, GSNS, technical parameters|
1. Argunov A. D. et al. Formation and application of the integrated radio navigation field. Navigacija-98: Sb. tr. vtoroj mezhdunar. konf., Vol. 2, 336—353 (Moscow, 1997) [in Russian].
2. Bakhvalov B. N., Vereshak A. P., Makarenko B. I., et al. Modern technologies in railway transport, Ed. by B. I. Makarenko, L. A. Isaev, P. 220 (KhVU, Kharkov, 2000) [in Russian].
3. Biryukov A. Transport control and management system. Seti, No. 7, P. 126 (1996) [in Russian].
4. Velychko O. M., Makarenko B. I., Kaminskii V. Yu., et al. The State Service of the Unified Time and Standard Frequencies — the necessary element of development of ground-based space infrastructure of Ukraine. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 3 (1-2), 7—15 (1997) [in Ukrainian].
5. Vereshak A. P., Piskorzh V. V., Zhalilo A. A., et al. Concept of the development of the Ukrainian navigation service system. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 4 (5-6), 46—55 (1998) [in Russian].
6. Demchenko O. F., Makarenko B. I., Cherepnev A. A. The use of high technologies in transport. The market of integrated transport systems services and applied problems of the regions: Tr. mezhdunar. prakticheskoj konf., Kiev, October 12—13, 1999, 27—28 (Kiev, 1999) [in Russian].
7. Khomyakov E. N., Makarenko B. I., Trikoz D. V., Kashchenko V. S. Possibilities of the perspective global navigation-communication satellite system. Radiotehnika, No. 8, 60—64 (1996) [in Russian].
8. Receiver Survey. GPS World, January, 46—60 (1998).