Adaptive disturbance compensation for satellite radio-navigation systems
|1Skoryk, ET, 2Kriukov, AV |
1State Enterprise Research Institute "Quantum-Navigation" Industrial Policy of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2Military Institute of Telecommunications and Information, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(4):126-132|
|Section: Space Navigation and Communications|
|Publication Language: Russian|
It is analyzed the problem to ensure the antijamming of users equipment of satellite radio-navigation system (SRHS) based on the adaptive suppression of the active disturbance in a zone of SRHS application by responsible users (aviation, navy, power structures and others). It is suggested the algorithm of two-stage adaptive disturbance suppression (algorithm «adaptive-adaptive» or A ). This algorithm, as analysis shiws, gives a considerable economy of the technical and program means (for some conditions - till two orders) in comparison with algorithm of the completely adaptive antenna arrays.
|Keywords: adaptive compensation, antijamming, radio-navigation|
1. Loman V. I., Komarov V. M., Nesterenko I. K. Adaptive antenna arrays in broadband communication systems. Zarubezhnaja radiojelektronika, No. 5, 3—23 (1983) [in Russian].
2. Monzingo R. A., Miller T. W. Adaptive Antenna Arrays. Introduction to Theory. (Radio i Svyaz, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].
3. Draft amendment AN 7 / 1-99-95 to Annex I TAR I 10 SARPs and guidance material for the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS). (ICAO, Montreal, 1999) [in Russian].
4. Applebaum S. P. Adaptive Arrays. IEEE Trans. AP-24, No. 5, Sept., 585—598 (1976).
5. Jablon N. K. Adaptive Beamforming with the Generalized Sidelobe Canceller in presence of Array Imperfection. IEEE Trans. AP-34, No. 8, Aug., 996—1012 (1986).