Applying of rubidium standard of freqency and time in coordinate-time ensuring system using GPS technology
|1Kleyman, OS, 1Levenberg, AI, 2Solovyov, OV, 2Solovyov, VS, 1Rodionov, VE, 1Talamanov, SA, 3Makarenko, BI, 4Roman'ko, VN, 5Kravchenko, PO, 6Usenko, TO |
1National Scientific Centre «Institute of Metrology», Kharkiv, Ukraine
2National Scientific Centre «Institute of Metrology», Kharkiv
3Public Joint Stock Company «Research Institute of Radio Measurements», Kharkiv, Ukraine
4Metrological Centre Military Standards of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
5Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture, Kharkiv, Ukraine
65 Limited Liability Company "Farlep Kharkiv", Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(4):101-106|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The main problems of forming of the coordinate and time system ensuring in the Ukraine are discussed. The rubidium frequency standard is suggested to use as the reference signal source. The results of its investigation by GPS are given below.
|Keywords: coordinate-time ensuring, GPS, standard of freqency|
1. Argunov A. D. et al. Formation and application of the integrated radio navigation field. Navigacija-98: Sb. tr. Vtoroj Mezhdunar. konf., Vol. 2, 336—353 (Moscow, 1997) [in Russian].
2. Belyansky M. F., Romanko V. M., Cherepkov S. T., Kleiman O. S. The system of navigation field control. Ukrainian Metrology Magazine, Is. 2, 29—32 (1998) [in Ukrainian].
3. Kleiman A. S., et al. Quantum rubidium measure of frequency: its realization, research and application. Ukrainian Metrology Magazine, Is. 1—4 (1998) [in Russian].
4. Kleiman A. S., Prokopov A. V., Solovyov V. S., Tkachuk A. A. On metrological assurance of the measurements, which are realized with the use of global satellite systems. Ukrainian Metrology Magazine, Is. 4, 14—16 (1999) [in Russian].
5. Selishchev V. A., et al. The monitoring station for radionavigation fields of the GLONASS-CP8 systems and the determination of differential corrections. Radiotekhnika, No. 1, 89—93 (1996) [in Russian].
6. Shebshaevich V. S. (Ed.) Network Satellite Radio Navigation Systems, 408 p. (Radio i svjaz', Moscow, 1993) [in Russian].