Development of a high-speed software package for calculating the trajectory of launching a spacecraft into a geostationary orbit using the gravitational field of the moon with visualization of calculations
|1Serdiuk, OA, 1Izhko, VA, 1Arzhannikov, EV |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(Supplement1):059-062|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The method of deducing small satellites into a geostationary orbit using the gravitational field of the Moon is considered. It is proposed to use software developed for project calculations of gravitational maneuver.
1. Arkhangelsky A. Ya. Delphi 5 Programming, 1072 p. (BINOM, Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].
2. Duboshin G. N. Celestial Mechanics. (FML, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].
3. Ivashkin V. V., Tupitsyn N. N. On the use of the lunar gravitational field for guiding a spacecraft to the stationary orbit of an earth satellite. (IPM AN SSSR, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].
4. Ivashkin V. V. Optimization of space maneuvers at limited distances from the planets, 392 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].
5. Technical report on the software of design calculations of the trajectories of the spacecraft to geostationary orbit using the gravitational field of the Moon. Part 1. Mathematical model and program of the problem in impulse formulation. Dnepr 21.14320.1130T, 67 p. Otchet inv. 58518 kb. (Dnepropetrovsk, 2002) [in Russian].
6. Subbotin M. F. A Course in Celestial Mechanics, Vol. 2 (Nauka, Moscow) [in Russian].