Experimental research of the power characteristics of solar cells of various types at natural illumination
|1Nakashidze, LV, 1Degtyarova, NV, 1Zarivnyak, GL, 2Mitrokhov, SA |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipro, Dnipro, Ukraine
2Oles Honchar Dnipro National University, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(Supplement1):016-018|
|Publication Language: Russian|
One of the ways of decrease of cost of unit of capacity of the electric power generated by photo-electric installations – constructive configuration of such installations after a choice of the certain type of solar cells is considered in this article. There are given experimental data and their analysis is carried out from the point of view of power parameters and economic feasibility.
1. Andreev V. M., Grilikhes V. A., and Rumyantsev V. D. Photoelectric Conversion of Concentrated Solar Radiation, 310 p. (Nauka, Leningrad, 1989) [in Russian].
2. Prikhod'ko G. F. (Ed.) Climate of Ukraine, 414 p. (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1967) [in Russian].
3. Koltun M. M., Korobova T. V., Orshanskij I. S. The influence of the angular distribution of radiation on the accuracy of determining the electrical parameters of solar cells. Geliotehnika, No. 3, 44-48 (1990) [in Russian].
4. Bares J. R., Fang P. H. Results of solar cell performance on lunar base derived from Appollo missions . Sol. Energy Mater. and Sol. Cells, 26 (1-2), 79-84 (1992).
5. Costa H. S., Ragot Ph., Desmettre D. Evaluation of amorphons silicon module outdoor performances. Sol. Energy Mater. and Sol. Cells, 27 (1), 59-68 (1992).