Preliminary specification of spacecraft orbital elements by moment of separation based on one measurement session
|1Koshevoi, OV |
1Spacecraft Flight Control Center Evpatoria, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):072-073|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Problems of the ballistic-navigational support of spacecraft operating in the primary flight stage within the one-point technology are considered. The method of approximate estimation of the motion parameters based on one measurement session is proposed.
1. Bazhinov I. K., Gavrilov V. P., Yastrebov V. D., et al. Navigational support of the flight of orbital complex Salyut-6 – Soyuz – Progress, 376 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].
2. Zhdaniuk B. F. Fundamentals of statistical processing of trajectory measurements, 387 p. (Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].
3. Ivanov V. V. Methods of Computer Calculations: A Handbook, 586 p. (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1986) [in Russian].
4. Lomako G. I. Definition and analysis of motion using experimental data, 263 p. (MO SSSR, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].
5. Lomako G. I. Experimental ballistics spacecraft, 454 p. (SPb., 1997) [in Russian].