Using a special electronic computer to solve a problem of contexting search of images
|1Shozda, NS |
1Donetsk State Technical University, Donetsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):109-111|
|Publication Language: Russian|
A solution of various problems of ecological monitoring, the observations for real natural objects and atmospheric phenomenons, a quick identification of presented images allows to search the images in graphic data bases on the base of their contents (context search). A main deficiency of existing means is a considerable spend of time, that's why a very actual task is to solve a problem in a real time scale. The effective approach is an application of algorithmic and apparatus means with a specialized architecture.
1. Bashkov E. A., Shozda N. S. Using of special-purpose computer for content-based color image retrieval. Nauchnye trudy DonGTU. Ser. Problemy modelirovanija i avtomatizacii proektirovanija dinamicheskih system, Is. 10, 247-252 (DonGTU, Donetsk, 1999) [in Russian].
2. Kagan B. M. Electronic computers and systems, 592 p. (Jenergoatomizdat, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].
3. Ortega J. M. Introduction to Parallel and Vector Solution of Linear Systems, Transl. from Eng., 368 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].
4. IBM Almaden Research Center. Query by Image and Video Content: the QBIC System. Computer, 23-31 (September 1995).
5. Smith J. R., Shih-Fu Chang. VisualSEEk: a Content-Based Image/Video Retrieval System. System Report and User's Manual, version 1.0 beta. (December 1995).