Modelling of responses of operator organism upon environment influences
|1Gaidachuk, AV, 1Koloskov, VYu. |
1National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute”, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):172-176|
|Publication Language: Russian|
One of the most important places in the field of protecting humanity from the harmful effects of its activities is the safety of productive life, which includes both the protection of the environment and its inhabitants, as well as the protection of operators of specific harmful industries.
1. Al-Tahhan Bilal, Gaidachuk A. V., Khvastunova Ye. V. On the selection of production safety criteria. Voprosy proektirovanija i proizvodstva konstrukcij letatel'nyh apparatov, Is. 12, 86—91 (1998) [in Russian].
2. Amosov N. M. Overcoming Aging, 191 p. (Bud’ Zdorov!, Moscow, 1996) [in Russian].
3. Biology of Aging. Handbook of Physiology, 616 p. (Nauka, Leningrad, 1982) [in Russian].
4. Gaidachuk A. V. A new approach to assessing the safety of technological processes in the early stages of production preparation. Aerospace Engineering and Technology: Mat. Kharkiv. Aviation Institute named after N.E. Zhukovsky for 1995 year, 369— 373 (Kharkov Aviation Institute, Kharkov, 1996) [in Russian].
5. Gaidachuk A. V. About physical analogues and mathematical models for biological systems. Issues of design and production of aircraft structures, Is. 12, 92—98 (1998) [in Russian].
6. Gaidachuk A. V., Gaidukova V. V. Economic indicators and safety criteria for industrial activities in the manufacture of prepregs for structures made of polymer composite materials. Issues of design and production of aircraft structures, Is. 14, 114—121 (1998) [in Russian].
7. Garkavi L. Kh., Kvakina E. B., Ukolova M. A. Magnetic fields, adaptive reactions and Resistance of the Organism. In: Reakcii biologicheskih sistem na magnitnye polja, 131 — 145 (Nauka, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].
8. Eger J. K. Elasticity, Strength and Fluidity, Transl. from Eng., 172 p. (Mashgiz, Moscow 1961) [in Russian].
9. Kolyada T. I., Volyans’kyi Yu. L., Vasilyev N. V., Mal’tsev V. I. Adaptation Syndrome and Immunity, 282 p. (Osnova, Kharkiv, 1995) [in Russian].
10. Menshov A. A., Paranko N. M., Vyshchipan V. F., et al. The combined effect of industrial noise and vibration on the body, 176 p. (Zdorov'ja, Kiev, 1980) [in Russian].
11. Rabotnov Yu. N. Elements of hereditary mechanics of solids, 384 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].