Method of determination of aerodynamic axial force acting on vehicle body and stabilizer on it
|1Ermolenko, EA, 1Kamenchuk, Yu.V |
1Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(Supplement1):089-092|
|Publication Language: Russian|
An engineering procedure making possible to define the coefficients of a total aerodynamic axial force originating during flow over a vehicle body, isolated stabilizer and stabilizer mounted on a body by subsonic and supersonic gas flow under low angles of attack.
1. Abramovskii E. R., Avrakhov F. I., Urban A. A. Fundamentals of aerodynamic calculation of aircraft, 84 p. (DGU, Dnepropetrovsk, 1990) [in Russian].
2. Abramovskii E. R., Lychagin N. N. The main methods of supersonic aerodynamics, 142 p. (DGU, Dnepropetrovsk, 1981) [in Russian].
3. Abramovskii E. R., Lychagin N. N. Aerodynamics of hypersonic devices, 120 p. (DGU, Dnepropetrovsk, 1982) [in Russian].
4. Abramovich Yu. V., Shirokoplyas E. P. An engineering method of computer calculation of aircraft aerodynamic characteristics for hypersonic velocities. Tr. TsAGI, Is. 1580, 3—29 (1974) [in Russian].
5. Belotserkovsky S. M., and Skripach B. K. Aerodynamic Derivatives of an Aircraft and a Wing at Subsonic Flow Velocities, 424 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].
6. Belyaev N. M., Khrushch V. K. The Numerical Calculation of Supersonic Gas Flows, 222 p. (Vishcha shkola, Kiev, 1984) [in Russian].
7. Loitsianskii L. G. Fluid and gas mechanics, 904 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].
8. Menshikov V. I. Aircraft's Aerodynamic Characteristics, 58 p. (HAI, Kharkov, 1984) [in Russian].
9. Sakhno A. G., Kholyavko V. I. Calculation of the aerodynamic characteristics of aircraft, 99 p. (HAI, Kharkov, 1985) [in Russian].
10. Kholyavko V. I. Aircraft Parts Interference, 107 p. (HAI, Kharkov, 1967) [in Russian].