Manoeuvre to bypass a dangerous zone by a satellite with thruster of low tractive force and radial direction
|1Avdeev, VV |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2007, 13 ;(3):027-030|
|Section: Spacecraft Dynamics and Control|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
For the single-turn evasive manoeuvre, we obtained the dependence of distance in a predictable time point between a satellite on a near-circle orbit and the centre of a dangerous zone on the value of radial acceleration created by the propulsion system.
|Keywords: acceleration, manoeuvre to bypass, propulsion system|
1. Avdeev V. V., Kurinnyj V. V. Correction of the almost circular orbit of a spacecraft by a one-time inclusion of a small traction drive unit. Visnyk Dnipropetr. un-tu. Raketno-kosmichna tehnika, Is. 7, 3—7 (2004) [in Ukrainian].
2. Vasilev V. V. Optimal correction of the elliptical orbit of a low-thrust apparatus with allowance for the resistance of the atmosphere and the non-centrality of the Earth's gravitational field. Proceedings of XIV conf. devoted to the development of the scientific heritage and the development of the ideas of KE Tsiolkovsky, 110 p. (IIET AN SSSR, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].
3. Vasilev V. V. Optimal control of the elliptical orbit of an earth satellite with a low-thrust engine. Kosmicheskie Issledovaniia, 18 (5), 707— 714 (1980) [in Russian].
4. Vasilev V. V., Salmin V. V. Multistep algorithms for the correction of the orbit of an earth satellite by a low-thrust engine. Kosmicheskie Issledovaniia, 22 (4), 507—519 (1984) [in Russian].
5. Grodzovskii G. L., Ivanov Yu. N., and Tokarev V. V. Mechanics of Space Flight. Optimization Problems, 704 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].
6. Ilin V. A., Kuzmak G. E. Optimal transfer orbits of spacecraft with high-thrust engines, 744 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
7. Tikhonravov M. K. (Ed.) Principles of the theory of flight and elements of projection of artificial earth satellites, 332 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].
8. Salmin V. V., Sokolov V.O. Approximate calculation of the orbit-forming maneuvers for an Earth satellite with a low-thrust power module. Kosmicheskie Issledovaniia, 29 (6), 872—888 (1991) [in Russian].
9. Titov G. S., Ivanov V. A., Gorkov V. L. Interorbital and local maneuvers of space vehicles, 245 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].
10. Iurin V. V. Optimal correction of the orbital parameters of a spacecraft with a low-thrust engine. Kosmicheskie Issledovaniia, 21 (5), 666— 674 (1983) [in Russian].