Experimental investigation of gas cooling in cryogenic heat exchanger
|1Selezniova, IV, 1Mochionov, RA, 1Semenenko, Ye.V, 1Salo, MP, 1Ivanitsky, GM |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Space Sci.&Technol. 2017, 23 ;(4):46-51|
|Section: Space Materials and Technologies|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The paper deals with an experimental setup for testing the process of cooling the gas fueled up to the launch vehicle gas bottle, which was created at the test stand of the Yuzhnoye State Design Office. The technology of helium cooling in a coil-type heat exchanger, immersed in liquid nitrogen was verified. The results of tests to elaborate the recommendations for practical application of this technology have permitted.
|Keywords: cryogenic heat exchanger, gas bottle, gas cooling, helium, kerosene, liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen, supercharging|
1. Belyaev N. M. Raschet pnevmogidravlicheskih sistem raket [Calculation of pneumohydraulic missile systems], 219 p. (Mashinostroenie, M., 1983) [in Russian].
2. Development of an effective technology for cooling gases in a cryogenic heat exchanger: LTC YZH PRT 002 00, 130 p. (Dnepr, 2017) [in Russian].
3. Technical report on the results of experimental testing of the gas cooling technology in a cryogenic heat exchanger: LTC YZH PRT 005 00, 274 p. (Dnepr, 2017) [in Russian].
4. Barmin I. V. (Eds.) Technological objects of ground infrastructure of rocket and space technology: Engineering assistance. Book 1, 417 p. (Poligrafis RPK, M., 2005) [in Russian].
5. Barmin I. V. (Eds.) Technological objects of the ground infrastructure of rocket and space technology: Engineering assistance. Book 2, 376 p. (Poligrafis RPK, M., 2006) [in Russian].
6. Chelomey V. N. Pnevmogidravlicheskie sistemyi dvigatelnyih ustanovok s zhidkostnyimi raketnyimi dvigatelyami [Pneumohydraulic systems of propulsion systems with liquid rocket engines], 240 p. (Mashinostroenie, M., 1978) [in Russian].