Additive technologies, powders of metals and alloys for them. History and current production state in Belarus
|1Iliushchenko, OF, 1Savich, VV |
1State Scientific Institution "Powder Metallurgy Institute", Minsk, Belarus
|Space Sci.&Technol. 2017, 23 ;(4):33-45|
|Section: Space Materials and Technologies|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We review and discuss the place of additive technologies in modern production, their relation to the methods and technologies of traditional powder metallurgy, and the opportunities for their joint use. The design of units for selective laser sintering of metal powders and developments of technologies for the production of porous and composite materials from titanium and titanium alloy powders have been conducted in the Republic of Belarus since the beginning of the 21st century. The results of the original developments are discussed. Features of a the unit for selective laser melting and the plant for powder production by vacuum induction melting with spraying of a melt jet with an inert gas are described. The units were put into operation at the Institute of Powder Metallurgy. We describe prospective directions of research and development of this equipment.
|Keywords: additive technologies, hot isostatic pressing (HIP), induction melting in vacuum, selective laser melting (SLM), selective laser sintering (SLS), spraying of a melt jet with an inert gas|
1. Additivnye tekhnologii. Informatsiya [ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGIES. Information]. — TorTec Ltd, 2015. Retrieved from http://tornado.co.com/ [in Russian].
2. Beliavin K. E., Minko D. V., Bykov R. P., Kuznechik O. O. Issledovanie vliyania moshchnosti impulsno-periodicheskogo lazera na ustoichivost zhidkometallicheskikh kontaktov mezhdu chastitsami poroschka pri selektivnom lazernom spekanii [Investigation of the effect of pulsedperiodic laser radiation on the stability of liquid metal contacts between powder particles under selective laser sintering]. Poroschkovaja metallurgia – Powder metallurgy, N 29, 268-272 (2006) [in Russian].
3. Dovbysh V. M., Zabednov P. V., Zlenko M. A. Additivnye tekhnologii i izdeliya iz metalla [Additive technologies and metal products]. FGUP NAMI, FGUP Vneshtechnika, SPbGPU. — Retrieved from http://nami.ru/uploads/docs/centr_technology_docs/55a62fc89524bAT_metall.pdf [in Russian].
4. Zlenko M. A., Nagaicev M. V., Dovbysh V. M. (2015). Additivnye tekhnologii v mashinostroenii: posobie dlya inzhenerov [Additive technologies in mechanical engineering: a manual for engineers] – M: FGUP NAMI. [in Russian].
5. Illyushenko A. Ph. Effektivnyi instrument sovremennogo mashinostroenia [Effective tool of modern engineering]. Nauka i innovacii — Science and Innovation, N 2, 16—21 (2016) [in Russian].
6. Illyushenko A. Ph. Additivnye tekhnologii i perspektivy ikh razvitiya v Respublike Belarus [Additive technologies and prospects for their development in the State Institution "Powder Metallurgy Institute"] Proceedings from Prospects for development of additive technologies in the Republic of Belarus `17 Mezhdunarodny nauchno-prackticheski simposium (Minsk, 24 maya 2017 hoda) – International Scientific-practical Symposium, 51—65 (Belaruskaya navuka, Minsk, 2017) [in Russian].
7. Illyushenko A. Ph., Savich V. V. (Poroshkovaia metallurgia – odna iz pervykh additivnykh tekhnologii [Powder metallurgy is one of the first additive technologies]. Proceedings from Additive technologies, materials and constructions Mezhdunarodnaia nauchno-technicheskaia konferencia (Grodno, 5-6 oktyabrya 2016 hoda) – International Scientific and Technical Conference, 20—30 (GrGU, Grodno 2016) [in Russian].
8. Illyushenko A. Ph., Prochorov O. A. Razrabotka i issledovanie protsessov uplotnenia poroshkovych dispersno-uprochnennykh
materialov v usloviyach goriachego izostaticheskogo pressovania [Development and research of the processes of compaction of powder dispersibly hardened composite materials under conditions of hot isostatic pressing]: Report on research work: GNU IPM — 2015.
9. Stepanova E. Yu. Additivnye tekhnologii kak proryvnye innovacii resursosberezhenia 21 veka [Additive technologies as breakthrough innovations in resource saving of the 21st century]. Retrieved from http://oreluniver.ru/file/science/confs/2015/ee/publ/s_7_Stepanova_E_YU.doc .[in Russian].
10. Strelnikova L. Skladyvaem, a ne vychitaem. O tonkostyakh additivnykh tekhologyi. (Po materialam «Publichnogo analiticheskogo doklada po razvityu novykh proizvodstvennykh technologyi», vypushchennogo Skolkovskim institutom nauki i tekhnoljgyi 22 oktiabria 2014 goda) [ Fold, but not subtract. On the subtleties of additive technologies. (Based on the materials of
the "Public analytical report on the development of new production technologies", issued by the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology on October 22, 2014)]. Chimia i jizn — Chemistry and Life. №12 (2014). Retrieved from https://www.hij.ru/read/articles/technologies-and-materials/5202/ [in Russian].
11. Introduction to additive manufacturing technology. A guide for Designers and Engineers. Retrieved from http://www.epma.com/additive-manufacturing.
12. Tolochko N. K, Laoui T, Froyen L., et al. Dental root implants produced by the combined selective laser sintering/melting of titanium powders. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part L. J. Mater.: Design and Applications, 216 (N 4). 267—270 (2002).