Strategic planning for space science researches
|1Kussul, NM, 1Lavrenyuk, AM, 1Sidorenko, AV, 1Skakun, SV, 2Shelestov, AYu. |
1Space Research Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
2National Technical University of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2005, 11 ;(Supplement1):068-073|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We consider some theoretical and practical aspects of strategic planning particularly in the area of space science and investigation of solar-terrestrial relations. Strategic goals are formalised and strategy of priorities obtaining is developed using SWOT- and SPACE-analysis. Proposals of strategic planning in the area of solar-terrestrial relations are made.
1. Bakayev O. O., Gritsenko V. I., Bazhan L. I. Microeconomic modeling and information technology, 182 p. (Nauk.dumka, Kyiv, 2003) [in Ukrainian].
2. Vasylenko V. O., Tkachenko T. I. Strategic Management: Textbook, 396 p. (Tsentr navchalnoi literatury, Kyiv, 2003) [in Ukrainian].
3. Vikhansky O. S. Management strategy: Textbook, 324 p. (JuNITI, Moscow, 1997) [in Russian].
4. Mintzberg H., Quinn J. B., Ghoshal S. Strategy Process, Transl. from Eng., Ed. by Yu. N. Kapturevsky, 688 p. (Piter, St.Petersburg, 2001) [in Russian].
5. Hussey D. E. Strategy and Planning, Transl. from Eng., Ed. by L. A. Trofimova, 384 p. (Piter, St.Petersburg, 2001) [in Russian].
6. Kurtz C. F., Snowden D. J. The new dynamics of strategy: Sence-making in a complex and complicated world. IBM Systems J., 42 (3), 462-483 (2003).
7. Zgurovsky M. The scenario analysis platform as a methodological base of the national foresight program of Ukraine. Systemni doslidzhennja ta informacijni tehnologii', No. 1, 7-25 (2003).