An application of ballistite type propellants for extraction of sulfide containing ores
|1Marenets, MA, 1Buller, MF, 1Shcherban, VV, 1Banishevsky, VV, 2Fomin, S |
1State Research Institute of Chemical Products, Shostka, Sumy Region, Ukraine
2Oles Honchar National University of Dnipropetrovsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2005, 11 ;(Supplement1):060-063|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Chemical compatibility of components and stability of explosive compounds with a content of ballistite type propellant are studied. Application features of the ballistite type propellant in compounds with ammonium nitrate content are investigated when extracting ores containing metal sulfides.
1. Baron V. L., Kantor W. H. Technique and technology of blasting in the United States, 376 p. (Nedra, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].
2. Dubnov L. V., Bakharevich N. S., and Romanov A. I. Industrial explosive substances, 358 p. (Nedra, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].
3. Marenets M. A., Buller M. F., Fomin S. P. On the interaction of ammonium nitrate with metal sulfides. In: Sb. nauch. tr. Nac. gornogo un-ta, No. 18, 97—105 (2003) [in Russian].
4. Nishpal G. A. On the development of technological safety of production of PTT. Boepripasy, No. 4 (2000) [in Russian].
5. Pepekin V. I., Odintsov V. V., Gubin S. A., et al. Industrial explosives based on recycled powders. Gornyj zhurn., No. 3, 50—51 (1995) [in Russian].
6. On the approval of the lists of manufactured and sold explosives manufactured by the industry and manufactured in the conditions of the enterprise that carries out mining operations: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 13.06.2000 No. 941. (2000) [in Ukrainian].
7. Shchukin Yu. G., Kutuzov B. N., Matseevich B. V., et al. Industrial Explosives Based on Utilized Ammunition, 319 p. (Nedra, Moscow, 1998) [in Russian].
8. Miron Yael. Blasting hazards of gold mining in sulfide-bearing ore bodies. Inf. Ore: Bur. Mines. US Dep. Inter., No. 9335, 1—10 (1992).