A system approach to the estimation of the efficiency of hardware complexes for remote Earth sounding
|1Fedorovskyi, OD, 2Dargeyko, LF, 3Zubko, VP, 1Yakimchuk, VG |
1State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
2V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
3State Space Agency of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2001, 7 ;(5-6):075-079|
|Section: Study of the Earth from Space|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We discuss some metodological problems arising in the estimation of the efficiency of hardware complexes for remote sounding of the Earth's surface on the basis of the system approach.
|Keywords: hardware complexes, remote sounding, system approach|
1. Volkovich V. L., Voloshin A. F., et al. Methods and algorithms for computer-aided design of complex control systems, 216 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1984) [in Russian].
2. Germeier Yu. B. Formation of goals with a vector criterion. Izv. AN SSSR. Tehnicheskaja kibernetika, No. 4, 25—28 (1976) [in Russian].
3. Karmanov V. G. Mathematical programming, 258 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].
4. Podinovskii V. V., Nogin V. D. Pareto-Optimal Solutions to Multicriterion Problems, 328 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].
5. System approach in geology: Abstracts II All-Union conf., 749 p. (Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].
6. Fedorovsky A. D. System approach in the design of complex optical equipment. Optiko-meh. prom-st', No. 3, 36—38 (1980) [in Russian].