Oscillation and surges of the polymodular suspend of the gyro
|1Mel'nick, VN |
1National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2006, 12 ;(4):038-044|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
The mathematical model for elastic interplay of the barrel of a suspend gyroscope with external acoustic radiation is under construction. The theory is extended by the description of a shell part as surfaces with an arbitrary geometrical lineament and operational factors of a general view.
|Keywords: acoustic radiation, surges, suspend gyroscope|
1. Karachun V. V., Mel'nik V. N., Saverchenko V. G. Some aspects of the influence of inpouring acoustic radiation on devices and systems of inertial navigation. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 10 (4), 50—59 (2004) [in Russian].
2. Mel’nyk V. M. Nonlinear oscillations of the movable part of a flash float gyroscope due to the inhomogeneity of the liquid-phase part of a bracket. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No. 8, 54—58 (2003) [in Ukrainian].
3. Mel'nyk V. M., Karachun V. V. Injection of acoustic energy of rocket-vehicle and its influence on gyroscope errors. Visnyk ZhDTU. Tehnichni nauky, 1, No. 4 (31), 135– 138 (2004) [in Ukrainian].
4. Chernykh K. F. Linear theory of shells: in 2 parts. (Leningrad St. Univ., Leningrad, 1962) [in Russian].
5. Mel'nick V. N., Karachun V. V. Determining gyroskopic integrator errors to diffaction of sound waves. Int. Appl. Mech., 40 (3), 328—336 (2004).
6. Mel'nick V. N., Karachun V. V. Influence of acoustic radiation on the sensors of a gyrostabilization platform. Int. Appl. Mech., 40 (10), 122—130 (2004).
7. Rayleigh (Strutt) J. W. On the vibrations of a cylindrical vessel containing Liqind. Phil. Mag., 15 (1883).