The control of essentially non-symmetric runaway block with the engine working uninterruptedly
|1Zlatkin, Yu.M, 2Kalnoguz, AN, 2Bataev, VA, 2Kuzmin, AI, 2Riumin, MN, 2Yevtefeiev, MP |
1Public Joint Stock Company «HARTRON», Kharkiv, Ukraine
2LTD RPI (Research and Production Enterprise) HARTRON-ARKOS, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2004, 10 ;(4):032-038|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The problem on injecting several spacecrafts into different orbits by one rocket-carrier is considered. Some questions connected with the breach of symmetry of the runaway block during the flight are taken into account.
1. Aizenberg Ya. E., Bataev V. A., Kuzmin A. I. High accuracy stabilization system of launch vehicle with asymmetric configuration when one engine failure is possible. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 4 (1), 64— 67 (1998) [in Russian].
2. Battin R. Guidance in the Cosmos, 447 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].
3. Gantmacher F. R. Theory of Matrices, 575 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1967) [in Russian].
4. Razorenov G. N., Bakhramov E. A., Titov Ju. F. Flight vehicle control systems, 552 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].
5. Raushenbakh B. V., Tokar E. N. Orientation control of spacecraft, 600 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].