Methodological aspects of design and development of space launch systems under international cooperation
|1Degtyarev, АV, 2Degtyarev, MA |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2015, 21 ;(5):07-17|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Dwell on analysis of space launch systems (SLS) designs and development techniques under international cooperation is given. It is shown that the realization of its new objective, namely, commercial launches of the spacecraft, will require enhancement of SLS capabilities and, consequently, entail certain changes in both, ways of organization of design work and procedure of its implementation. Features of solution are mentioned for outer and inner problems related to the selection of characteristics and engineering development of the SLS. It is shown that solution of the outer problem has a significant impact on the solution of the inner problem. Selection specifics of SLS consumer characteristics, which determine its competitiveness, are stated. It is noted that design and development of the considered system entails a specific upgrading of the existing techniques.
|Keywords: commercial launches, internal and external designing tasks., International cooperation, Space Launch System|
1. Degtjarev A.V. Scientific and methodological bases of missile systems modernization [Nauchnye i metodologicheskie osnovy modernizacii raketnyh kompleksov]. Doctor Hab. thesis. 245 p. (Yuzhnoye Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, 2012) [in Russian].
2. Degtjarev A.V., Vasilenko A.A. Opredelenie nagruzok v opornom sechenii RN pri stojanke na puskovom stole morskoj startovoj platformy v uslovijah dejstvija vetra i kachki. Systemne proektuvannja ta analiz harakterystyk aerokosmichnoi' tehniky: Zb.nauk.prac'. T.11, P.16 —28 (DNU im. O.Gonchara, Dnipropetrovs'k, 2011) [in Russian].
3. Degtjarev A.V., Kashanov A.Je., Sjutkina S.V.. To the choice of priority variants of modernization of rocket and space complexes. Tehnicheskaja mehanika. Is.2, P.94 —105 (2012) [in Russian].
4. Degtjarev A.V., Sheptun A.D. Design and ballistic solutions group launches spacecraft to the area a few basic orbits. Kosmich. tehn. Raket.vooruzhenie: Sb.nauch.-tehn.st. Is.2, P.37 —51 (2011) [in Russian].
5. Degtyarev A.V., Shekhovtsov V.S. Evaluation of LV power characteristics at single. And double starting of additional stage engine. Sistemi ozbroennya i viyskova tehnika. N2 (26), P.42 —48 (2011) [in Russian].
6. Keeney R.L., Raiffa H. Decisions with Multiple Objectives: Preferences and Value Tradeoffs: Transl. from Eng. 560 p. (Radio i svjaz', Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].
7. Larichev O.I. Verbal analysis of solutions [Verbal'nyj analiz reshenij]. 181 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].
8. Jel'jasberg P.Je. Introduction to the theory of flight of artificial satellites. 540 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].