The estimate of dynamic response of spacecraft and launcher fragmentation system components under impulsive loading
|1Shulzhenko, MG, 2Zajtsev, BP, 1Gontarovskyi, PP, 2Protasova, TV, 3Batutina, TYa., 4Sheremet, IV |
1A.N. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
2A. N. Podgorny Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
3Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
4Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2015, 21 ;(1):15–19|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
The calculation methods for transient vibrating process in components of spacecrafts fragmentation are described. The first method is based on the 3D model and direct numerical integration of finite difference equations without design constraints. The second method is based on the combination of the finite element method, where solution in circumferential direction is obtained as a form of finite Fourier series. It is oriented on constructions in the form of rotating bodies. The results of estimate of dynamic response of construction components under impulse loading, which is obtained by these methods and by the standard system, are presented. The impact of elastically inertial characteristics of measuring equipment elements on dynamic process parameters of these elements is estimated.
|Keywords: construction, finite element method, impulse loading, three-dimensional model, transient process|
1. Triakin V. P., Shul'zhenko N. G., Gontarovskii P. P., Matiukhin Yu. I. Estimating the resonance oscillation regimes in space vehicles. Space science and technology, 9 (4), 40—44 (2003) [in Russian].
2. Shulzhenko N. G., Gontarowsky P. P. Reaction of shell elements of space vehicles on the impulse action. Aerospace technic and technology, No. 9(106), 53—58 (2013) [in Russian].
3. Shulzhenko N. G., Gontarowsky P. P. , Zajtsev B. P. Problems of the thermal strength, vibration diagnostics, and service life of power units (models, methods, studies): monograph (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co.KG, Saarbrücken, Germany, 2011). 370 p. [in Russian].
4. Shulzhenko M. G., Gontarovskyi P. P., Protasova T. V. Calculation method for transient process in 3D axisymmetric constructions underimpulse loading. Aerospace technic and technology, No. 8(115), 148—151 (2014) [in Russian].
5. Shulzhenko M. G., Zajtsev B. P., Asajenok A. V. Numerical simulation of dynamic response of structure under impulse impact. Aerospace technic and technology, No. 9(116), 6—11 (2014) [in Russian].