Estimation of space transportation system Zenit-3SL competitiveness
|1Doroshkevich, VK, 1Kuznetsov, VI, 2Kovalev, BA, 1Goldstein, Yu.M |
1Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2000, 6 ;(1):72–76|
|Section: Spacecrafts and Payloads|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We analyze the competitiveness of the space transportation system Zenit-3SL in the global market of the commercial GEO-missions. The analysis is based on an original economic-mathematical model in which the summary cost of freights of competitive launchers is minimized. Our research within the framework of this model showed that Zenit-3SL has a potential possibility of assimilating up to 65 % of the GEO-missions market.
|Keywords: economic-mathematical model, GEO-missions, Zenit-3SL|
1. Goldstein Yu. M., Doroshkevich V. K., Kovalev B. A., and Kuznetsov V. I. Matematicheskaja model' dlja ocenki konkurentosposobnosti transportnyh kosmicheskih sistem, Tekhicheskaya Mekhanika, No. 1, 63—68 (1999) [in Russian].
2. Isakowitz S. J. International Reference Guide to Space Launch Systems, 2-nd ed., 341 p. (Publ. by AIAA, Washington, DC, 1994).
3. Clark Ph. (Ed.) Jane's Space Directory, 13-th ed., 553 p. (Jane's Information Group, Couisdon, UK, 1997—1998).
4. Launchers of the World: Data as of May 24, 1999. Int. Space Industry Report (ISIR), 3 (5), 31—34 (1999).
5. Villain R., Brenke B., Chenard S. Launch Service Market Survey, Worldwide Prospects: 1996—2006, 120 p. (Eurocon-sult, Paris, 1996).