Mathematical modeling and optimization of medium sampling by a drill robot-informant in extreme conditions of Mars
|1Tsokurenko, AA |
1Kherson National Technical University, Kherson, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 1999, 5 ;(2):55–59|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We formulate the problem of calculating the motion of dry substances in a device wich complex geometry and describe its solution by the methods of simulating and finite elements. A viscous-plastic mathematical model of the medium includes physical and geometric nonlinearities which describe the medium behavior as a fluid and as a solid body. The problem is considered as the optimization of functional characteristics defining the process. Basically new results and relationships were are obtained. The optimization algorithms were successfully tested in scientific space experiments.
|Keywords: Mars, robot-informant, simulating|
1. Alimov V. D., Akhadov Sh. A., Frolov A. V., et al. Investigation of Venus surface rocks based on drilling results, 109 p. (Ilim, Frunze, 1987) [in Russian].
2. Loitsianskii L. G. Fluid and gas mechanics, 847 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].
3. Segerlind L. J. Applied Finite Element Analysis, 392 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
4. Stazhevskij S. B. Zadachi deformirovanija sred s vnutrennim treniem i dilatansiej v gornom dele: Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis, 38 p. (Novosibirsk, 1988) [in Russian].
5. Frolov A. V., Tsokurenko A. A. Obosnovanie algoritma formirovanija i obrabotki informacii burovogo robota-informatora, NIC IMPULS AN Kirg. SSR, No. 0659, 53 p. (1988) [in Russian].