Space information in the investigation of fluid-conducting lithosphere structures and some problems of upgrading the efficiency of its use
|1Pererva, VM |
1State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 1998, 4 ;(2):126–132|
|Section: Study of the Earth from Space|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The importance of space information in an efficient investigation of fluid-conducting lithosphere structures is demonstrated with the use of some regions (the Black Sea, Western Siberia) as an example. These lithosphere structures play a large part in the development of numerous geological, geomorphological, and geophysical processes (e. g., the location of mineral deposits, development of erosion processes, formation of certain relief formations and geopathogenous zones, etc. For the space information to be used efficiently in the solution of most important practical and scientific problems, the techniques of its application need to be developed at the level of fundamental and applied investigations.
|Keywords: fluid-conducting structures, lithosphere, space information|
1. Pazynych V. G. Geophysics. The phenomena of aeolian accumulation, Preprint / Geoprognoz, 47 p. (Kyiv, 1994) [in Ukrainian].
2. Pererva V. M. Morskoy surface temperature anomaly of the Black Sea As heoyndykatorы structure zemnoy korы and hydrocarbons skoplenyy. Geolog. zhurn., N 6, 46—52 (1993) [in Russian].
3. Pererva V. M. Flyuyidoprovidni lithospheric structure and their role in the formation of mineral deposits. Mineral'ni resursy Ukrai'ny, No. 1-2, 24—30 (1997) [in Ukrainian].
4. Pererva V. M., Lyalko V. I., Filippovich V. E., Shpak P. F. Information from the "Sich-1" satellite used in solving actual problems in the oil-gas geology. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 2 (3-4), 49—54 (1996) [in Russian].
5. Polikarpov G. G., Mironov O. G., Egorov V. P., et al. Molismology of the Black Sea, 304 p. (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1992) [in Russian].