Expert system for creation and optimization of aerospace materials
|1Sitalo, VG, 1Litvishko, TN, 2Gupal, AM, 2Tsvetkov, AM |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Research and Training Center of Applied Informatics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 1995, 1 ;(2):60–64|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We describe an expert system for creation of new materials for space applications. The system automatically constructs the knowledge base using the methods of decision trees based on a modified IDS algorithm and decision lists
|Keywords: aerospace materials, expert system|
1. Gupal A. M., Tsvetkov A. M. Development and implementation of algorithm inductive inference. In Use of mathematical methods and computers in the control and design systems, P. 33—37 (In-t kibernetiki im. V. M. Glushkova AN Ukrainy, Kiev, 1991) [in Russian].
2. Gupal A. M., Tsvetkov A. M. Committee-based inductive inference. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, N 5, 159—161 (1992) [in Russian].
3. Levin R., Drang D. A practical introduction to artificial intelligence technology, 238 p. (Finansy i statistika, Moscow, 1990) [in Russian].
4. Lor'er Zh. L. Artificial Intelligence Systems, 568 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].
5. Tsvetkov A. M. Development of inductive inference algorithms using decision trees. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, N 1, 174—178 (1993) [in Russian].