Attitude control of solar battery and transmitting antenna for space solar power satellite
|1Makarov, AL, 2Khoroshylov, SV |
1Yangel Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
2Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2012, 18 ;(3):03–09|
|Section: Spacecraft Dynamics and Control|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We consider the problem of attitude control of a solar battery and transmitting antenna for a space solar power satellite with taking into account substantial value uncertainty of mass-inertial characteristics of the control object and controller channel interference. A controller with the inner loop for the estimation of station mathematical model inaccuracy is proposed
|Keywords: attitude control, solar power satellite|
1. Beleckij V. V., Kovaleva E. D. Optimization of the orientation of a space solar power plant management, Preprint. Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, 21 p. (Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].
2. Sysoev V.K., Pichkhadze K.M., Feldman L.I., Arapov E.A., Luzyanin A.S Space solar power station conceptualization, Vestnik NPO im. S. A. Lavochkina, N 4, 53—63 (2012) [in Russian].
3. Khoroshylov S. V. Space-based solar power orientation control using an observer for the extended state vector, Tehnicheskaja mehanika, Is. 3, 117—125 (2011) [in Russian].
4. Gao Z. Active disturbance rejection control: a paradigm shift in feedback control system design, Proceeding of the American Control Conference, 2399— 2405 (2006).
5. Glaser P. E. Power from the Sun: Its Future, Science, N 22 (162), 857—861 (1968).
6. Wie B., Roithmayr C. Attitude and Orbit Control of a Very Large Geostationary Solar Power Satellite, J. Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 28 (3), 439—451 (2005).
7. 62nd International Asronautical Congress. Final Program, 182 p. (African astroissance, Cape Town, 2011).