Assessment of the effect of exposure factors on rocket systems development
|1Kashanov, OYe. |
1Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2015, 21 ;(6):13–19|
|Section: Space-Rocket Vehicles|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Problems of novelty, cost optimization and limited resources that arise during assurance of resistance to exposure factors for rocket systems under development and modernization are considered. The proven solutions are described and new approaches doe development of modern systems are formulated
|Keywords: development testing, economic component, external environment factors, nuclear-induced factors, provision of resistance, solution methodology, space launch systems, technical solutions|
1. Ballistic missiles and launch vehicles, Ed. O. M. Alifanov. 512 p. (Drofa, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].
2. Machines, instruments and other industrial products. Modifications for different climatic regions. Categories, operating, storage and transportation conditions as to environment climatic aspects influence: HOST 15150-69 from 1st January 1971, 57 p. (Standartinform, Moscow, 1996) [in Russian].
3. Degtyarev A. V., Kashanov A. E., Pyshnev V. N. et al. Analiz vlijanija pogodnyh ogranichenij na provedenie puskov RN «Ciklon-4» s kosmodroma Alkantara: (Tehn. otchet), 141 p. (Yuzhnoye Design Office, Dnepropetrovsk, 2009) [in Russian].
4. The Effects of Nuclear Weapons: Transl. from Eng., 680 p. (Voenizdat, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].
5. Space weapons: Security Dilemma, Eds. E.P.Velihov, R.Z.Sagdeev, A.A.Kokoshin. 182 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].
6. Technical bases of the efficiency of missile systems, Ed. E.B.Volkov, 256 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].