Comparative researches of a drought using satellite and meteorological indexes for 2007 within Ukraine as an example
|1Lyalko, VI, 2Elistratova, LA, 2Apostolov, AA |
1State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
2State institution «Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth Institute of Geological Science National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine», Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2015, 21 ;(3):27–30|
|Section: Study of the Earth from Space|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
The comparison of droughts (distribution and intensity), determined from the meteorological satellite indices for 2007 within the territory of Ukraine, has been performed. It’s used a meteorological index — a hydrothermal coefficient by Selyanynov, created on the basis of ground data, and drought index ID (index of Drought) made on the basis of satellite data. The features of the distribution and intensity of droughts, which have been established as a result of joint analysis, have been discussed.
|Keywords: climatic changes, drought, hydrothermal coefficient of Selyninova, index of drought, remote sensing of the Earth, TERRA/MODIS|
1. Zolotokrylin A.N., Titkova T.B., Cherenkova E.A., Vinogradova V.V. Comparative study of droughts 2010 and 2012 in the European Russia from meteorological and MODIS data. Current problems in remote sensing of the Earth from space, 10 (1), 246—253 (2013) [in Russian].
2. Kul'bida M. I., Barabash M. B. Klimat Climate of Ukraine: in the past ... and future? P. 85—98 (Stal', Kyiv, 2009) [in Ukrainian].
3. Lyal’ko V. I., Sakhats’kyi O. I., Zholobak G. M., Grekov L. D. The control over areas and the condition of winter crops by using MODIS/TERRA and SPOT XI images (by example of the Kyiv region). Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, No.3, 122—127 (2007) [in Ukrainian].
4. Martazinova V. F., Sologub T. A. Atmospheric circulation, forming dry conditions in Ukraine in the late twentieth century, Nauk. praci UkrNDGMI. Issue 248, 36—48 (2000) [in Russian].
5. Shcherbenko E. V. Drought monitoring according to satellite imagery. Retrieved from http://d33.infospace.ru/d33_conf/vol2/395-407.pdf [in Russian].