Investigations of solar radio emission, solar wind and ionospheric disturbances with using Ukrainian decameter radio telescope system URAN and spacecrafts
|1Kalinichenko, NN, 1Konovalenko, AA, 2Yatskiv, Ya.S, 1Litvinenko, LN, 1Dorovskii, VV, 3Brazhenko, AI, 1Olyak, MR, 4Litvinenko, ОA, 1Melnik, VN |
1Institute of Radio Astronomy of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
2Main Astronomical Observatory of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
3Poltava Gravimetric Observatory within S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Poltava, Ukraine
4Radio Astronomy Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2015, 21 ;(3):03–08|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
Properties of the coronal mass ejection, which moved toward Earth and was not registered by cosmic and ground based coronagraphs, were studied. It was proved irreplaceableness of ground-based radio observations in the case of central placed CME. The connection between the solar wind in the wide band of heliolatitudes and appearance of geomagnetic storms was investigated. It was shown that the increase of the solar wind velocity in the wide-band of heliolatitudes, which is observed by radio astronomy methods, proves the high possibility of geomagnetic storm appearance in this case
|Keywords: decameter range, ionosphere, scintillations, solar radio bursts, solar wind|
1. Braude S. Ja., Men' A. V., Sodin L. G. Radio telescope UTR-2 of the decameter wave band. Antenny, N 26, 3—15 (Svjaz', Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].
2. Vlasov V. I., Shishov V. I., Shishova T. D. The relationship between the variations of the index of geomagnetic activity and the parameters of interplanetary scintillation. Geomagnetizm i ajeronomija [Geomagnetism and Aeronomy]. 25 (2), 254—258 (1985) [in Russian].
3. Dorovskyy V. V., Melnyk V. M., Konovalenko A. A. et al. Properties of the complex type II burst with rich herringbone structure within 3–33 MHz. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy. 18 (2), 107—117 (2013) [in Russian].
4. Yermolaev Yu.I., Yermolaev M.Yu. Solar and interplanetary sources of geomagnetic storms: space weather aspects. Geophysical Processes and Biosphere. 8(1), 5—35 (2009) [in Russian].
5. Kalinichenko N. N., Fal'kovich I. S., Konovalenko A.A. et al. 2011 February 15 CME in the interplanetary medium by observations of radio source scintillations at the decameter wavelengths. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy. 18 (4), 301—308 (2013) [in Russian].
6. Kremenec'kyj I. O., Cheremnyh O. K. Space weather, 143 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kyiv, 2009) [in Ukrainian].
7. Megn A.V., Sharykin N.K., Zakharenko V.V. et al. Decameter Wavelength Radio Telescope URAN-2. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy. 8 (4), 345—356 (2003) [in Russian].
8. Falkovich I.S., Konovalenko O.O., Kalinichenko N.N. et al. Variations of Parameters of Solar Wind Sream Structure outside 1 AU in 2003-2004. Radio Physics and Radio Astronomy. 11 (1), 31—41 (2006) [in Russian].