GNSS data analysis centre of the Main Astronomical Observatory NAS of Ukraine: results of observations processing for GPS weeks 1400—1631
|1Khoda, OA |
1Main Astronomical Observatory of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2015, 21 ;(2):56–64|
|Section: Space geodynamics and geoinformatics|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Observations of GNSS satellites at permanent stations located in Ukraine and in the Eastern Europe for GPS weeks 1400–1631 were processed in GNSS Data Analysis Centre of the Main Astronomical Observatory NAS of Ukraine. The processing was carried out with Bernese GPS Software ver. 5.0. As result the estimates of stations coordinates in the IGS05 reference frame and the estimates of zenith tropospheric delays for all stations are defined. The obtained solutions are in good agreement with the combined solutions of the EUREF Permanent GNSS Network
|Keywords: GNSS, IGS05, ITRF, stations coordinates, zenith tropospheric delays|
1. Khoda O.A. The GPS data analysis centre of the Main Astronomical Observatory: results of observation processing for GPS weeks 1236—1399. Kinematics Phys. Celestial Bodies. 26 (6), 56 —67 (2010) [in Russian].
2. Khoda O.A. Determination of coordinates of the Ukrainian permanent GPS stations using observation data for GPS weeks 1236—1399. Kinematics Phys. Celestial Bodies, 27 (1), 25—39 (2011) [in Russian].
3. Khoda O.A. Determination of tropospheric zenith path delay for the ukrainian permanent GPS stations using observation data for GPS weeks 1236—1399. Kinematics Phys. Celestial Bodies, 27 (2), 3—7 (2011) [in Russian].
4. Khoda O.A. Determination of coordinates for permanent stations of regional network: GPS vs GPS+GLONASS. Kosm. nauka tehnol. , 17 (6), 45 —53 (2011) [in Russian].
5. Khoda O.A. The processing of EPN benchmark test campaign at the GNSS data analysis centre of the Main Astronomical Observatory. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 18 (4), 59 —65 (2012) [in Russian].
6. Altamimi Z., Collilieux X., Legrand J., et al. ITRF2005: A new release of the International Terrestrial Reference Frame based on time series of station positions and Earth Orientation Parameters. J.Geophys.Res. 112B, N 9.— (2007)
7. Dach R., Hugentobler U., Fridez P., Meindl M. (Eds.) Bernese GPS Software Version 5.0. 612 p. (Astronomical Institute, University of Berne, Berne, 2007).
8. Mervart L. Ambiguity resolution techniques in geodetic and geodynamic applications of the Global Positioning System. Inauguraldissertation der philosophisch-naturwissenschaftlichen Fakult a der Universit a Bern. 155 p. (1995).