Some aspects of creating return orbiter in the form of a remote sensing satellite and launch vehicle
|1Prysiazhnyi, VI, 2Levenko, AS, 3Pauk, OL |
1National Center of Space Facilities Control And Test, Kyiv, Ukraine
2Air-Space Agency Magellan, Kyiv, Ukraine
3The State Enterprise “Production Association Yuzhny Machine-Building Plant named after A. M. Makarov”, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2014, 20 ;(4):03-13|
|Section: Space-Rocket Vehicles|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We give a review of criteria for the development of an active orbital spacecraft with consideration for the analysis of aspects of the application of the propulsion system running on hydrogen peroxide and the possibility of its return to the Earth. We propose a concept of creating a modern type of the spacecraft which is maneuvering in orbit and returning unmanned orbiter in the of the remote sensing satellite. Our investigation reflects some results of optimizing the design of the launch vehicle for the orbiter.
|Keywords: concept of an active orbital spacecraft, hydrogen peroxide|
1. Afanas'ev I. "Pure" peroxide. Novosti kosmonavtiki, No. 12, 10 p. ( 2004) [in Russian].
2. Levenko A. C. Universal LRE. Technical Proposition. Mechanics of aerospace systems. [Monograph], 100 p. (Stylus, D., 2012) [in Russian].
3. Levenko A. C. Small missile system with a return orbiter. Technical Proposition. Mechanics of aerospace systems: Monograph., 74 p. (AI Ltd. with “TU”, D., 2013) [in Russian].
4. Aleksieiev Yu.S., Kukushkin V.I., Levenko O.S. Method for placing of shuttle on the near-earth orbit and shuttle. Pat. 84479 Ukraine, published 27.10.2008 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kukushkin V. I., Levenko A. S. The Project of the Ukrainian Reusable Aerospace Plane and Reusable Satellite in Aerospace Complex. 2nd International ARA Days — “10 Years after ARD”. Abstract booklet, 21—23 October, P. 83 (Arcachon, 2008).
6. Levenko A. S, Kukushkin V. I., Konashkov A. I. Modernization of the propulsion system scheme of the craft X-15 with liquid propellant jet engine for the airspace plane. Frontiers in Aerospace Engineering. 2(4), 227—234 (2013).
7. Levenko A. S, Sichevyi A. V. Studying of the possibility of development of the small-sized rocket complex with the space rocket and the returned orbital apparatus. Frontiers in Aerospace Engineering. 3(1), 27—33 (2014).