Coincidence resonancein hypersound flight conditions
|1Boiko, GV |
1National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute«, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2014, 20 ;(3):28-33|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We present some results of our analysis of the origin of wave coinciding in the suspension of a two-step float gyroscope in hypersound flight conditions. We construct a calculation model of resilient interaction between the ultrasonic ray and polyaggregate suspension. The conditions necessary for the occurrence of the acoustic transparency phenomenon are considered for two types of waves generated in the device body
|Keywords: float gyroscope, hypersound flight, polyaggregate suspension|
1. Boiko G.V. Linearly elastic suspension of the float gyroscope in the acoustic field. Technology audit and production reserves, 6, N1(14), 7—10 (2013) [in Russian].
2. Kalinina M. F., Shybec'kyj V. Ju. The manifestation of acoustic impedance at startup launcher. Ljudyna i kosmos: Tez. dop. HIV Mizhnarod. nauk.- prakt. konf. P. 14 (NCAOM im. O. M. Makarova, Dnipropetrovs'k, 2012) [in Ukrainian].
3. Karachun V. V., Mel'nik V. N., Kovalec O. Ja. Linearly elastic float suspension of a gyroscope. 239 p. («Kornejchuk», Kyiv, 2009) [in Russian].
4. Kosova V. P. Supersonic flight and gyro error float. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference «Achievement of high school – 2012», 30-32 ("Byal GRAD-BG", Sofia, 2012) [in Ukrainian].
5. Mel’nick V., Karachun V. Reduction of acoustic error of the float differentiating gyro by passive methods. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. N 6/7 (66), 39—41 (2013) [in Russian].
6. Wrigley W., Hollister W., Denhard W. Gyroscopic Theory, Design, and Instrumentation: Transl. from Eng., 416 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1972) [in Russian].