Prediction models for technical and economical indices of rocket complexes and for choosing optimum strategy of their testing
|1Gorbulin, VP, 1Kushnariov, OP |
1National Institute for Strategic Studies, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2012, 18 ;(5):66–73|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We consider some methodological problems of the prediction of technical and eco-nomical indices of rocket complexes as well as their reliability indices during the sys-tem design. Our results allow one to solve the problems of cost prediction in relation to rocket complex testing and of the optimum cost distribution between the ground and flight testing stages
|Keywords: cost prediction, rocket complexes|
1. Gorbulin V. P. The use of mathematical models for reliability growth of monitoring reliability products rocketry, CNTI «Poisk», Is. 9, N 035-4557 (1989) [in Russian].
2. Gorbulin V. P. On the question of reliability of products rocketry, CNTI «Poisk» SIL, Is. 9, N 035-4556 (1989) [in Russian].
3. Gorbulin V. P. For assessing the reliability of a complex system based on the simultaneous failure of several elements. Design of complex technical systems, (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1989) [in Russian].
4. Gorbulin V. P. Methods of mathematical modeling and reliability problems potentially dangerous technical systems. Control systems and machines, N 4 (1989) [in Russian].
5. Gorbulin V. P. The methodology of evaluation and forecasting of technical and economic parameters of missile complexes at the initial stage of their creation. Doctor’s thesis. 240 p. (Dnepropetrovsk, 1993) [in Russian].
6. Gorbulin V. P., Bojchenko A. I., Negoda A. A. et al. Statistical model development costs of combat missiles. Rocket and space technology, Ser. 1, is. 1 (1988) [in Russian].
7. Gorbulin V. P., Bojchenko A. I., Negoda A. A. et al. Statistical model development costs of combat missile systems for solid fuels. Rocket and space technology, Ser. 1, is. 2 (1989) [in Russian].