An increase of the performance of the generator system of a pressurization tank with liquid oxygen
|1Mitikov, Yu.O, Tykha, MV |
1Oles Honchar National University of Dnipro, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2012, 18 ;(5):24–28|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We consider some problem questions of the implementation of a perspective autonomous generator system of the pressurization tank with liquid oxygen for a launch vehicle. The conditions for avoiding condensation of water vapor and carbon dioxide are determined. We propose some measures to improve the design parameters of the generator system and some ways for its implementation
|Keywords: launch vehicle, liquid oxygen, pressurization tank|
1. Belyaev N.M. Fuel tanks boost of missile systems, 336 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
2. Mitikov Yu. A. Gas bottle pressurization system and a new generation of launch vehicles. Kosmicheskaja tehnika. Raketnoe vooruzhenie, N 1, 179— 185 (2012) [in Russian].
3. Mitikov Y.A., Antonov V.A., Voloshin M.L., Logvinenko A.I. Ways for improving reliabiliti and safety in usage of rocket complex. Aviacionno-kosmicheskaja tehnika i tehnologija, N 3 (90), 30—36 (2012) [in Russian].
4. Mitikov Yu. A., Ivanitskij G. M. Calculation of the boost system parameters based on interaction with the gas jet fuel component. Refrigeration Engineering and Technology, N 3 (137), 46—50 (2012) [in Russian].
5. Miheev M. A., Miheeva I. M. Fundamentals of heat transfer, 374 p. (Jenergija, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].
6. Mitikov Y.A., Polyakov M.V. Some recommendations for designing a gas infeed for a big elongation tank launch vehicles. Zb. nauk. prats Harkivskogo universitetu Povitryanih Sil, N 2 (31), 118—121 (2012) [in Ukrainian].
7. Konyukhov S. N. (Ed.) They were called by time. Rockets and spacecraft of the SDO Yuzhnoye, 230 p. (Art-press, Dnepropetrovsk, 2004) [in Russian].