Quality estimation for the reprocessing of GPS observations at permanent stations of the regional network for GPS weeks 1236–1399
|1Ishchenko, MV |
1Main Astronomical Observatory of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2012, 18 ;(4):66–73|
|Section: Space Geoinformatics and Geodesy|
|Publication Language: Russian|
Observations of GPS satellites at permanent stations located in Ukraine and in the Eastern Europe were reprocessed with the Bernese GPS Software ver. 5.0 using new models and processing procedures adopted by the International GNSS Service since GPS week 1400. Coordinates of the GPS stations for GPS weeks 1236–1399 were determined. To estimate the quality of the solution obtained, its comparison with the combined solutions obtained during the reprocessing campaigns of the International GNSS Service and European Permanent GNSS Network was performed
|Keywords: coordinates, GPS stations|
1. Bolotin S. L., Lytvyn S. O. Comparison of the combined catalogues RSC(GAOUA)05 C 03 and RSC(PUL)06 C 02 with the current realization of the International Celestial Reference Frame (ICRF). Kinematics Phys. Celestial Bodies, 26 (1), 31—42 (2010) [in Ukrainian].
2. Ischenko M. V., Khoda O. A. Reprocessing of GPS observations at permanent stations of regional network for GPS weeks 1390−1399. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 17 (5), 40—50 (2011) [in Russian].
3. Khoda O. A. The processing of EPN benchmark test campaign at the GNSS data analysis centre of the Main Astronomical Observatory. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 18 (4), 59—65 (2012) [in Russian].
4. Cholij V. Ya. The comparison of different terrestrial reference frame realizations based on artificial satellites laser ranging. Kinematics Phys. Celestial Bodies, 3 (4), 75—79 (1987) [in Russian].
5. Dach R., Hugentobler U., Fridez P., Meindl M. (Eds.) Bernese GPS Software Version 5.0. 612 p. (Astronomical Institute, University of Berne, Berne, 2007).
6. Guidelines for EPN Analysis Centres. Prepared by the EPN Coordination Group and the EPN Central Bureau. Retrieved from http://www.epncb.oma.be/_organisation/guidelines/guidelines_analysis_cen...
7. Gendt G., Griffiths J., Nischan T., Ray J. IGS Reprocessing — Summary of Orbit/Clock Combination and First Quality Assessment. Presented at the IGS Workshop 2010. Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) (2010).
8. Steigenberger P., Rothacher M., Dietrich R., et al. Reprocessing of a global GPS network. Journal of Geophysical Research, 111 (B5), EID B05402, American Geophysical Union, ISSN 0148-0227, (2006)
9. Völksen C. An Update on the EPN Reprocessing Project: Current Achievements and Status. Project EUREF Symposium 2011, Moldova, 25—28 May 2011. Retrieved from http://www.euref.eu/symposia/2011Chisinau/ 01-06-p-Voelksen.pdf
10. Völksen C. EPN Reprocessing: Report on the current status of the EPN. Project EUREF Symposium, Sweden, 2—5 June 2010. Retrieved from http://www.euref.eu/symposia/2010Gavle/01-05-Voelksen.pdf