A method of trajectory processing for spacecrafts in multipositional optical complex
|1Kovbasiuk, SV, 1Kanevskyi, LB |
1Zhytomyr Military Institute named after S. P. Korolev of the National Aviation University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2012, 18 ;(3):38–45|
|Section: Spacecraft Dynamics and Control|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We propose a method of the application of outer space monitoring optical means for the operative determination of spacecraft movement parameters with extended precision for the benefit of a national user of ballistic-navigational data. The main consideration is given to mathematical support of the cooperative processing of trajectory data during the multipositional optical complex development
|Keywords: ballistic-navigational data, multipositional optical complex, outer space monitoring|
1. Andreev F. M., Kovbasyuk S. V. Possibilities of multiposition complex created on the basis of national early warning radars. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 15 (5), 74—81 (2009) [in Russian].
2. The State Target Scientific and Technical Space Program of Ukraine for 2008-2012. Retrieved from http://www.nkau.gov.ua/ nsau/catalogNEW [in Ukrainian].
3. Kovbasuk S. V., Kanevs’ky L. B. Method of operative determination of space vehicle trajectory parameters by optical observation means. The problems of creating, testing, use and maintenance of complex information systems: proceedings, N 5, 133—140 (ZhVI NAU, Zhytomyr, 2011) [in Ukrainian].
4. Kovbasjuk S. V., Pysarchuk O. O., Ponomar'ov Ju. V. Algorithm for the Orbital spacecraft by measurements of angular coordinates. The problems of creating, testing, use and maintenance of complex information systems: proceedings, N 10, 34—40 (ZhVIRE, Zhytomyr, 2006) [in Ukrainian].
5. Nahmansov G. S. Processing wideband signals in the multi-position radio systems. Applied radio electronics. The state and prospects of development (IRF-2011): IVth International Radio Electronic Forum, Vol. 1 (Pt.1), 252—255 (KhNURE, Kharkov, 2011) [in Russian].
6. Puhov G. E. Differential transformations and mathematical modeling of physical processes, 159 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kyiv, 1986) [in Russian].
7. Puhov G. E. Differential spectra and models, 184 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kyiv, 1990) [in Russian].
8. Savanevich V. E. Models and methods of data processing while detecting and estimating the trajectory parameters of a compact group of small-sized space objects: Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis, 38 p. (KhNURE, Kharkiv, 2006) [in Ukrainian].
9. Samarskij A. A., Gulin A. V. Numerical methods, 432 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].