Disturbances in motions of geosynchronous satellites under the effect of reflected solar radiation and infrared radiation of the Earth
|1Epіshev, VP, 1Klimyk, VU, 1Kudak, VI |
1Space Research Laboratory of the Uzhgorod National University, Uzhgorod, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2012, 18 ;(1):55–59|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We investigate periodic and secular variations of orbital elements of geosynchronous satellites under the effect of the sunlight reflected by the Earth and of infrared radiation of the Earth. The maximum amplitudes of periodic changes and maximum velocities of secular variations are determined. The investigation is performed on the basis of calculations for 16 geosynchronous satellites from the Russian catalogue
|Keywords: geosynchronous satellites, reflected light, variations of orbital elements|
1. Ardashev A. Ju., Dorodnicyna O. A., Ryhlova A. V. et al. Optical observations of high-orbit space objects for control of outer space // Near-Earth Astronomy (Space debris), Ed. A.G. Masevich, 128—144. (Kosmoinform, Moscow, 1998) [in Russian].
2. Epishev V. P. Determination of space orientation of artificial satellites from their mirror reflection, Astrometrija i astrofizika, Is. 50, 89—93 (1983) [in Russian].
3. Epishev V. P., Isak I. I., Kudak V. I. et al. Determining the orientation of the satellite on the ground observations, Radio engineering notebook. N 36, 53—54 (2008) (Proc. First int. conference "The observations of near-Earth space”, 22—24 January 2008) [in Russian].
4. Epishev V. P., Isak I. I., Motrunich I. I., Novak E. J. A procedure for determination of value and nature of disturbances acting on rotation of AES, Kosm. nauka tehnol., 10 (5⁄6), 152—155 (2004) [in Russian].
5. Epishev V. P., Isak I. I., Motrunich I. I. et al. Identification of artificial space objects: the way of solving the problem, Near-Earth Astronomy-2005, 267—273 (Kazan', 2006) [in Russian].
6. Epishev V. P., Isak I. I., Motrunich I. I. et al. Perturbations of the rotation of satellites and their causal relationship. Research results. Near-Earth Astronomy-2009, (Kazan’, August 22-26, 2009), P. 35—41 (GEOS, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].
7. Isak I. I. Decision of the problem of hidden periodicities by the least squares method, Nauch. inform. INASAN, Is. 72, 14 p. ( 1994) [in Russian].