The program CoLiTec for automated detection of faint celestial bodies
|1Savanevich, VE, 2Bryukhovetskiy, AB, 2Kozhukhov, AM, 3Dikov, EN, 2Vlasenko, VP |
1Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kharkiv, Ukraine
2National Center of Space Facilities Control and Test of the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Yevpatoria, AR Crimea, Ukraine
3Research Design Institute of Micrograph, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 2012, 18 ;(1):39–46|
|Section: Space Astronomy|
|Publication Language: Russian|
A short description of the software program CoLiTec (CLT) for the automated detection of asteroids with the use of CCD frame series is given. The program consists of several separate modules. The computational procedures used for the software elaboration are described. Some results of the software application for the detection of small bodies of the solar system are presented.
|Keywords: asteroid, automated detection|
1. Novichonok A. O. C/2010 X1 (Elenin): first comet in Russian contemporary history. Discovery. Recearchs. Observation, 78 p. (Freshbook, Tula, 2011) [in Russian].
2. Savanevych V.E., Kozhukhov O.M., Briukhovetskyi O.B., Dikov Y.M., Vlasenko V.P. Method for reveal of movable objects. Pat. 58937 Ukraine, MPK G01S 17/66, G01S 7/523, No. u201012673; Zajavl. 26.10.2010; published 26.04.2011, Bull. No. 8 [in Ukrainian].
3. Savanevich V. E. Determination of coordinates of the statistically dependent objects on the discrete image, Radioelectronics & Informatics, N 1, 4–8 (1999) [in Russian].
4. Savanevich V.E., Bryukhovetskiy A.B., Kozhukhov A.M., Dikov E.N. Estimation of the asteroid coordinates on the discrete image, Radiotekhnika, Is. 162, 78—86 (2010) [in Russian].
5. Savanevich V.E., Bryukhovetskiy A.B., Kozhukhov A.M., Dikov E.N. Estimation of equatorial coordinates of asteroid on account of estimate of his coordinates on CCD-frame, Systems of Information Processing, Is. 6 (87), 172—179 (KhUAF, Kharkiv, 2010) [in Russian].
6. Savanevich V.E., Kozhukhov A.M., Bryukhovetskiy A.B. et al. Determination of the optimal critical amplitude for double-band photometric conversion, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4, N 9 (52), 4—7 (2011) [in Russian].
7. Savanevich V.E., Kozhukhov A.M., Bryukhovetskiy A.B., Vlasenko V.P. The method of signal accumulation from a faint asteroid with nonzero visual motion on series of CCD-frames, Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, Is. 3(23), 154–159 (KhUAF, Kharkiv, 2010) [in Russian].
8. Savanevich V.E., Kozhukhov A.M., Bryukhovetskiy A.B., Vlasenko V.P. Estimation of asteroid’s visual brightness by amplitude of his signal on CCD-frame, Systems of Control, Navigation and Communication, Is. 3(15), 46–50 (CSRI N&C, Kyiv, 2010) [in Russian].
9. Savanevich V.E., Kozhukhov A.M., Bryukhovetskiy A.B., Dikov E.N. The method of asteroid detection, based on after-treshold accumulation of signal statistic in space of asteroid trajectory parameters, Systems of Information Processing, Is. 2(92), 137– 144 (KhUAF, Kharkiv, 2011) [in Russian].
10. Savanevich V.E., Kozhukhov A.M., Bryukhovetskiy A.B., Dikov E.N. Asteroid’s track detection and estimation of track’s parameters, Radioelektronika i informatika, Is. 1(52), 15–21 (2011) [in Russian].
11. McLean I. S. Electronic Imaging in Astronomy. Detectors and Instrumentation (Second Edition), 552 p. (Springer-Praxis, Berlin, 2008)