Receiving phase-keyed optical signals via quantum detector
|1Mazmanishvili, AS |
1National Technical University 'Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute ", Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 1999, 5 ;(5):71–76|
|Section: Space and Atmospheric Physics|
|Publication Language: Russian|
The statistics of photocounts of phase-keyed optical signal with normal Markovian noise is studied. Generating function of photo-counts of additive radiation field is found. Numerical characteristics of photocount distribution and the probability of wrong detection decision are obtained. The error probability is shown increase with decreasing spectral profile width of the noise line.
|Keywords: additive radiation field, Markovian noise, phase-keyed optical signal|
1. Glauber R. Optical coherence and the statistics of photons. In: Quantum optics and quantum radiophysics, 91—230 (Mir, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].
2. Mazmanishvili A. S. Functional Integration as a Method for Solving Physical Problems, 224 p. (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1987) [in Russian].
3. Tikhonov V. I., Mironov M. A. Markov Processes, 488 p. (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].
4. Feynman R. P., Hibbs A. R. Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals, 383 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].
5. Sheremet'ev A. G. Statistical Theory of Laser Communication, 264 p. (Svyaz', Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].