On constructing new forms of equations of perturbed keplerian motion
|1Pirozhenko, AV |
1Institute of Technical Mechanics of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine and the State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnipro, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 1999, 5 ;(2):103–107|
|Section: Space and Atmospheric Physics|
|Publication Language: Russian|
A method for constructing equations of perturbed Keplerian motion is presented. Opportunities of the use of the method are shown in the cases of satellite motion in circular orbits and motion of satellites in neighbouring orbits. New forms of equations of perturbed Keplerian motion are presented for these cases.
|Keywords: Keplerian motion, satellite orbit, space physics|
1. Beletskii V. V. The motion of an artificial satellite around the center of mass, 416 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].
2. Wittenburg J. Dynamics of Systems of Rigid Bodies, Transl. from Eng., 292 p. (Mir, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].
3. Duboshin G. N. Celestial Mechanics. Fundamental Problems and Methods, 800 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].
4. Lurie A. I. Analytical Mechanics, 824 p. (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1961) [in Russian].
5. Pirozhenko A. V. First approximation calculation for systems with essentially nonlinear oscillatory members. Prikladnaya Matematika i Mekhanika, 57 (2), 50—55 (1993) [in Russian].
6. Duboshin G. N. (Ed.) Reference Manual on Celestial Mechanics and Astrodynamics, 864 p. (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].
7. Tisserand F. Traite de mecanique celeste, Vol. 1, 648 p. (Paris, 1889).