Analysis of measurement information in fault-tolerant board telemetering systems with request categorization
|1Gridin, Yu.V, 2Kharchenko, VS |
1Kozhedub Kharkiv Air Force University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
2I. Kozhedub Kharkiv Air Force University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 1999, 5 ;(1):69–73|
|Section: Spacecrafts and Payloads|
|Publication Language: Russian|
We propose a spaceship board telemetering system with a digital fault-tolerant commutator designed for the processing of measurement data stream. The mathematical models of the system is based on the queueing theory. Queues of requests with different categories are studied by stochastic simulation.
|Keywords: fault-tolerant telemetering systems, measurement information, spacecrafts|
1. Kleinrock L. Theory of mass service, Transl. from Eng., ed. by V. I. Nejman, 432 p. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].
2. Stasev Yu.V., Gorbenko I.D., Pastukhov N.V. Authentication in space system communication and control with numerouse access.
Kosm. nauka tehnol., 3 (1-2), 83—86 (1997) [in Russian].
3. Fyodorov I. I. Self-diagnosis model for distributed fault-tolerant degradable systems. Avtomat. i Telemekh., no. 1, 136—144 (1990) [in Russian].
4. Kharchenko V. S. Theoretical Principles of Fault-Free Digital Systems with Multiversion Redundancy, 502 p. (Kharkov Military University, Kharkov, 1996) [In Russian].
5. Kharchenko V. S. Choice of design technologies and basic architectures for the defect-tolerant digital control and computing real-time systems. Kosm. nauka tehnol., 3 (5-6), 109—119 (1997) [In Russian].