Modelling the astronaut operativity dynamics under condition of a durable stay in pilotage systems
|1Kaminskyі, RM |
1State Research Institute of Information Infrastructure National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Lviv, Ukraine
|Kosm. nauka tehnol. 1998, 4 ;(4):156–165|
|Publication Language: Ukrainian|
We present a mathematical approach and models for identificating and the working conditions activity quality of an astronaut- operator in the man-machine interface of control systems in complex technological processes. We present a time-series model for the dynamics of the efficiency of choosing, making and realization decisions and marcovian model for determining the probability of concrete working conditions of the operator. The models arc oriented to servosystems of operator activity identification immediately at his work station.
|Keywords: manned spacecraft, space control systems|
1. Gambarov G. M., Mandel' I. D., Rybina I. A. On some metrics in data processing problems. Avtomat. i Telemekh., No. 12, 116— 123 (1980) [In Russian].
2. Danilova N. N., Krylova A. L. Physiology of Higher Nervous Activity, 399 p. (Izd-vo MGU, Moscow, 1989) [In Russian].
3. Zarakovskii G. M., Korolev B. A., Medvedev V. I., and Shlaen P. Ya. Introduction to Ergonomics, Ed.by V. P. Zinchenko, 352 p. (Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1974) [In Russian].
4. Zarakovskii G. M., Pavlov V. V. Principles of Functioning of Ergatic Systems, 232 p. (Radio i Svyaz', Moscow, 1987) [In Russian].
5. Ivakhnenko A. G. Inductive Method of Self-Organized Complex Models System, 296 p. (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1982) [in Russian].
6. Ivakhnenko A. G., Müller J. A. Self-organization of forecasting models, 223 p. (Tekhnika, Kiev, 1985) [In Russian].
7. Kotik M. A. Course of engineering psychology, 364 p. (Valgus, Tallin, 1978) [In Russian].
8. Leonov A. B. Psychodiagnostics of Human Functional States, 200 p. (MGU Publ., Moscow, 1984) [In Russian].
9. Navakatikyan A. O., Kryzhanovskaya V. V., Kalnish V. V. Physiology and hygiene of mental work, 152 p. (Zdorov'ja, Kyiv, 1987) [In Russian].
10. Stavitskii K. R., Gosudarev N. A. Methods of monitoring psychic working capacity and emotional activity. Gigiena i Sanitariya, No. 11, 48-49 (1984) [In Russian].
11. Stryukov G. A., Gritsevskii M. A. The efficiency of human. Gigiena truda i prof. zabolevaniia, No. 10, 41-43 (1973) [In Russian].
12. Jinhua Cao. Stochastic behavior of man-machine system operating under changing environment subjectto a markov process with two states. Microelectron. and Riliab., 29 (4), 529-531 (1989).
13. Kaminsky R. M., Hrytsyk V. V. Generalized system model of man-machine interface for image processing. Pattern Recogn. and Image Analysis, 3, 53-56 (1995) (Proc. of Therd Intern. Conf.).
14. Pham Dinh Tuan. Time series analysis and bioloyg. Lect. Notes Biomath., 49, 368 – 387 (1983).
15. Rahim M. A., Raouf A., Lashkari R. S. A three-state Markovian model for predicting human reliability. Kybernetes, 14 (2), 87-91 (1985).